- 2023 -
A Year of Founders
Our Cost Structure is Simple…
$149 for Solopreneurs
$249 for “Small Businesses” of 2 to 99 Employees
$449 for Businesses with 100+ Employees
- Chambers of Commerce are Free To Join if One Or More of Their Members Join the American Chamber of Commerce.
- Discounted Pricing for Veterans, etc.
Special Pricing Reserved for Founding Members:
- The renewal cost remains the same as the starting cost for the life of the business!
- For example, if you start a business as a student, you will continue to renew at that price in perpetuity for that business.
- Transfer of ownership retains the original cost.
- Our fees are very low, and the ONLY certainty of income the Chamber receives.
- There are NO REFUNDS for any reason, including account cancellations and/or terminations for cause.
- We are here to minimize Member expenses, including keeping Chamber costs as low as possible.
- If you Join, you Join Until You Cancel.
- You must cancel BEFORE your account automatically renews.
- If you cancel, your profile will be permanently deleted.
- You lose your original Founder pricing, and will be subject to the current cost for new business entities.
- You may maintain, and then transfer your uninterupted account status to a new entity and preserve your permanent Founder renewal price status.
- Founding Partners may add unlimitted additional businesses at the same rate as their original business entity for so long as they maintain one active annual renewal.
Ready to be a Founding Member?
Let us know: