To Found & Be Found...™
A Guide Through Uncharted Territory
A business is defined as an organization or other enterprising entity engaged in commercial, industrial, or professional activities. Businesses can be for-profit or non-profit. Business types include limited liability companies, sole proprietorships, corporations, partnerships and business trusts.
If you are a first-time entrepreneur or veteran of many startups, its no easy task to find a clear path through a gauntlet of risks, any one of which could put an end to your entrepreneurial endeavors.
The American Chamber of Commerce offers trustworthy, well-vetted options for everything your new venture could possibly need.
You can log in to your Chamber account, and prepare a comprehensive business plan for launching your startup before logging out. Or, have a custom business plan crafted for you by one of those Partners.
Don't overlook the potential for other Chamber members, local or otherwise to complete your business stack! Publish Requests for Proposals to find the perfect fit for your needs.
Ready to be a Founding Member?
Let us know:
A Chain is Only as Strong as its Weakest Link...
Assemble your Business Stack with Chamber Partners. Make a checklist. We can manage introductions.
Investigate other options when and if needed, including other Chamber Members.
You should be able to eliminate a huge amount of risks and delays that come with the usual trial-and-error results so common to startup ventures.
Before You Start Down That Trail!
- Evaluate your Business Idea
- Join the American Chamber of Commerce
- Manage your Financial Wellness
- Verify the Potential for your Business Name
- Form your Legal Business Entity
- Limited Partnership
- Sole Proprietorship
- Business Trust/Unincorporated Association
- Establish Branding
- Register Domain Name(s)
- Find Safe Web Hosting
- Grab your Social Media Usernames
- File Trademarks / Patents
- Open 2+ Bank Accounts
- Secure Funding & Venture Capital
- Manage Compliance
- Find Suppliers
- Invest in Required/Optional Insurance(s)
- Choose your Business Space
- Map Out your Technology
- Establish Communications
- Start Marketing
- Develop an Advertising Program
- Strategize your Sales
- Transactional Selling
- Solution Selling
- Consultative Selling
- Provocative Selling
- Open a Merchant Account
- Get a Secure Shopping Cart
- Choose your Shipping Solutions
- Find Trustworthy Bookkeeping
- Plan for Taxes
- Bring In Human Resources
- Offer Benefits
- Estate Planning
- Business For Sale